movies- no otr (was conga line, et all)

i thought metropolis was disappointing as well- but apparantly i'm in the
minority of folk who dislike that sort of character art in anime (though i
know it's upheld as the classic form.)  i just prefer, i don't know, cowboy
bebop sorta stuff.  long fluid bodies, not people who look like popeye.  i
know i'm ticking somebody off..

and the matrix trailer is great!  i'm finally getting interested in seeing
another one, though carrie anne-moss bothers me, still.

but please allow me my pre-emptive no star wars spoilers or trashings before
the first weekend it's out, at least!  i've got tickets to see it at mann's
chinese tomorrow- digital theatre, yeah!

(gee i sound cranky!  :)