Re: Discussion List's Dream Show A-Z

I wrote:

I've been digging around Jeff's site a bit lately too and noticed that last year a song called "Now I Know" popped up a couple times.  Is this by any chance the same things as "Hush Now", just with the name slightly wrong, or are they two completely different songs?  Anyone?

Never mind - I think answered it myself by digging some more.  They're apparently different songs, with "Now I Know" being a cover of a Cowboy Junkies song.  Does this sound right to anyone else?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the "race" of the decent man and the "race" of the indecent man.  -- Viktor Frankl