Re: Slacking and rambling

when it comes to c'stone...any place is a good place.  i'd prefer up front,
but thanks to our squirming kids...that's not always practical.
ideally...i'd choose front and center for sure!  w/ a piping hot cappucino
in hand!

                          ..................twila

                    "Melanie Shannon"
                    <arwen725 at hotmail_com       To:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    >                           cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: Slacking and rambling
                    owner-over-the-rhine@
                    actwin.com

                    05/16/2002 02:46 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Melanie Shannon"

close, so i can see them.  otherwise i might as well sit at home and listen
to the album.