RE: bergquip

yay!

but can anybody tell me about the old bumper stickers?  do they work?  i
don't want to put it on my car just so it will wash off.

>From: Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
>To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: RE: bergquip
>Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:41:39 -0500
>
>I found a place that we could get them made up but they sound more costly
>than Paul's
>
>Bumper Sticker Pricing
>Quantity   Price
>Just 1$4.95
>Pack of 2$7.95
>Pack of 5$18.95
>Pack of 10 $26.95
>Pack of 25 $44.95
>Pack  of 50 $64.95
>Pack of 100 $89.95
>Pack of 250 $169.95
>
>With their shipping cost and for me to send them all to you that want them
>we would need more than $2 each unless we ordered 50 or more.
>
>So Paul, if you plan on making some, I'll buy a couple

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin