Re: bergquip

 I was thinking of (a) providing the art to the OtR folks and letting them
print 'em up or (b) collecting $2 from interested parties via PayPal and
actually getting these things printed. (once I pay off the printing bill,
any proceeds could go back to Karinšs Honda Upkeep Fund). Lemme know. I
guess it should be up to KB

p.s. or tape it to the *inside* pickup trick window and you're good to go.