OtR clingy stickers

Brian Schermerhorn wrote:
> I'd buy one.  But what I'd rather buy is a cool
> static-clingy window decal.  I don't know how else
> to describe them.  Like the ones WVXU has been
> giving out.

i dig those, too... i have one for Monk that safely
and easily made the transition from my Dodge Shadow
to my Toyota Corolla.  that's one big plus... ease
of transfer.

does anybody know how to get stuff like that made?
vendors that provide such service?  i know on the
Dream Theater list many moons ago, someone got some
*awesome* vinyl stickers made.  i bought one, loved
it and bought 2-3 more... they withstand the test of
time and weather... 4-5 years on a car with *no* (i
repeat *NO*) sign of wear whatsoever...

a phenomenal sticker, i tell ya.

Dan

np: sheryl crow - the globe sessions

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/