Re: OtR Bumper Sticker Idea

Me too.  It can adorn the super-cool green hornet 1985 celebrity (yes yes, only
2 years newer than me!) if it runs this summer that is.  Or else maybe I can
get my parents to put it on their car.  woah.

on another note, I will switch to digest probably tomorrow, and be far less
talkative for the summer months because of my diminished internet access.  I'll
try to keep up with the beloved list, but.... you know how it goes....

Bethany

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 5/14/02 11:42 PM, quoth the effervescent Karin at OtRhine at aol_com:
>

> >"I'll quit playin' Poughkeepsie when they pry the guitar from my cold dead
> >fingers."
> >
> >Karin Bergquist
>
> You print that one, and it's the first-- and prolly only-- bumper sticker
> I will ever put on my pseudo-new Honda.
>
> And then I WILL find that damn bridge. I SWEAR.
>
> (I'm still rolling on the floor under my computer desk. WOOTY WOOT!)

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen