RE: In the Garden

I'm with you on it being drawn out; if it were a minute or two shorter, it
would be perfect.  The ones I enjoy listening to the most are the ones where
they "jam" a bit more through the end instead of letting it just play on.
On my copy of the Atlanta show, Jack changes the guitar tone after a while
and makes it a little more rock-y, and I think it's my favorite version.

Of course I'm drawn to the song from a content standpoint, too...

Chris