Re: Two questions...

Who wrote 'Jesus in New Orleans'?
Is it Linford that does 'Jack's Valentine'?

Ooh, wait...I lied. One more...What is the meaning/inspiration/whatever
behind 'Faithfully Dangerous'?

Anyone?

Well...all I can go by as far as "Jesus In New Orleans" is that Karin said
she wrote it about someone she knew when they performed it at a show I went
to (I can't remember the story exactly...)  So, she was at least involved in
the writing of that song..."Jack's Valentine" is indeed mumbled by Linford
himself...(perhaps the only time you hear his voice in a song...)
"Faithfully Dangerous" I don't know the inspiration behind...but that is one
of, if not my absolute, favorite OtR lyrics...