San Fran concert.

Hello all.
This is my first post ever on the board. I noticed there seemed to be no
comments about the show on May 8 in San Francisco, so I thought I'd offer my
comments. they were of course fantastic. I coaxed two very skeptical friends
with me, and by the end of the first song they were both entranced with
Karin. Instant fans, didn't need to add water. This was the second OtR show
I've been to (the first being the Seattle show in April 2001.), and the
venue couldn't have been better. The absence of a drummer could have been
harmful for a lesser band, but not OtR. If anything it accentuated the
intimicy of their music. I was enthralled. Several of the songs they
performed have not yet appeared on an album, and one of them, a
heartbreaking piano ballad performed solo by Karin about growing up in Ohio,
was spellbinding. I would love to hear what others had to say about this
show.

Perry Pearson