Cornerstone Festival Condoms

I remember lots of day-glo coloured items being sold with the
"CORNERSTONE '93" logo, as it was the 10th festival, the first having
occurred at the Lake County Fairgrounds, in Grayslake, in 1984.

I bought, and quickly lost, a bright orange can cooler. There were many
items, but, no "CORNERSTONE '93" condoms.

It is puzzling what purpose condoms would serve, maybe keeping batteries
(you should take lots of batteries, film, tape) from shorting out, or
sparking by preventing contact while in storage, or keeping dust off the
tops of beverage cans. They would make relatively expensive water
balloons.

I've never had a conversation at Cornerstone Magazine's Music And Arts
Festival with any member of the opposite sex, over the age of 15, that
didn't quickly gravitate to her "life partner," so, the possibility of
"conjugal visits," never even crossed my mind.

NP-> Phranc-_I Enjoy Being A Girl_