Re: RE: Did anyone miss me?

On 5/8/02 2:19 AM, quoth the effervescent cqueen at tmsmail_net at
cqueen at tmsmail_net:

>It has been strangely quiet the last couple of days (but one person's
>absence wouldn't quite explain the lack of posts...).

No. It's not like I'm The Drew and His Fabulous Ego.

>> I did not get to see the Mid-Hudson Bridge.
>>
>> But I did have an experience that was, on the whole, as uplifting and as
>> wrenching as a good OtR concert, so there's some artistic worth in that,
>> right?
>>

>Sounds like you had a pretty full weekend; hope you enjoyed it!  Good to
>have you back.

It was...quite emotional. Lots of really nifty highs, lots of really
G-d-awful lows. I must have a thing for fight choreographers.

I will say, however, that those scripts I wrote-- what didn't get chopped
and theatrically masticated-- turned out really, really well. I was
astonished and thrilled. What a rush!

WOOTY WOOT!

Oh-- and I didn't kill anyone, so that's another plus.