tribute concert, the Perk, great pancakes

Nathan <thatnath at yahoo_com> wrote:
>> i don't know who's on the list other than Ashley
>> Peacock... perhaps Greg Mahan, Ryan Adcock, some
>> other Cinti-ans, not necessarily people who were
>> on the Trib CD...
>
> Egg-cellent, Egg-cellent. Are they looking for any
> more groups to perform?

um... Ashley Peacock (ashcoustic at hotmail_com) is
the official coordinator... i bet they're looking
for more... check with him...

> Know anyplace around there where a guy can get a
> good pancake?

Bruce will definitely back me up on this... go to
Sugar and Spice anytime before 3pm (it closes then).
it's on Reading Road (St Rt 48) just south of the
Norwood lateral (near Xavier and where the old xpedx
service center is).

excellent blueberry pancakes.  fluffy and light and
fluffy.

> June 22, I'll mark my calendar. If I can find it.

it's right after June 21st.

grinning,
Dan

np: dj rap - learning curve

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/