the Pleasant Perk rocks!

Nathan <thatnath at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Sweet. Is the line-up set, as well? Definitely be
> worth rallying the troops for. Post all the info
> anyway, I'd love to attend.

i don't know who's on the list other than Ashley
Peacock... perhaps Greg Mahan, Ryan Adcock, some
other Cinti-ans, not necessarily people who were
on the Trib CD...

> I'm making my way down Montgomery, moving from
> Kenwood to Pleasant Ridge. Anyone like to meet at
> the Pleasant Perk sometime and say hello?

when my gf lived close to there, we'd go a lot...
good mango smoothies... and right across from the
great Everybody's Records and nextdoor to the
Dubliner (great trivia on Tuesday nights).

Ashley Peacock is playing at the Pleasant Perk on
Saturday, June 22nd... i know i'll be there then...

see you then?

Dan

np: cut chemist/shortkut - future primitive
soundsession

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/