RE: Huh . . .What?

Title: Message

It's the Over The Rhine Tribute concert, planned for June 27th at York Street Cafe.

The idea was dreamed up by Ashley Peacock of "Ashley Peacock" fame... He envisions a bunch of singer/songwriters performing a song or two of their own and a song or two covering Over The Rhine.

All proceeds will go to charity (Greater Cincinnati Community Shares), and we'll be selling the OtR Tribute CD for the low, low discount price of ...well, for the regular price of $15. But you get to buy it DIRECTLY from me, and that's worth something, eh?  :-)

Contact Mr. Peacock at ashcoustic at hotmail_com to get on the singer list!

-drew

P.S. I'll be able to tell you how far it is from Philly to Cinti in a lil'bit -- we're heading to Philly to eat at Morimoto's! I've heard anywhere from 7-11 hours driving.

 What's this?!