RE: C-Stone 2002 - If you're not camping, you weren't really at C -Stone

Man, I'm so torn. If I go, I dont want to be all yucky...but then I guess
everyone is. I wish I had one of those little camper thingies(hmm).

Kelvin's mom works at Walmart? :)

but why anyone would
>have to stop for condoms on the way to the fest site makes me totally
>shudder.

That's what I was thinking.

>If you are camping you bring in and prepare your own food.  We rarely
>bother
>with the fest foods, but if we do, we always pack the Rolaids in advance.
>Greasy is the watchword.

I'm stayin with the Cades'! :) Riiiight.

>>So, don't be a sissy-mary come on out and camp in the mud, the dust, the
>whatever is on for the day.

Name calling, Michael? Come on. No need. :)

Still thinking,
Giene(hy)

Undeniably...Kylie