Re: The Longest Day

Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov writes:

> Out here in a parallel universe where every second is actually an hour,
>  Barry

Amid the sea of kilts at the 'Southern Maryland Celtic Festival and Highland
Gathering' last weekend was a man wearing a shirt that said "I'm double
parked in a parallel universe."

I liked that.

I also liked all the men in kilts, actually, doing odd-but-somehow-manly
things like flinging stuffed canvas sacks over very high bars with
pitchforks, grunting and yelling.. and marching around playing bagpipes in
tunes that talk to my soul.

That day wasn't long enough.   ;)

Completely irrelevant....
Anita