life's an itch.

Whoever said life was a beach was lying. It's one large, incredibly  annoying itch.  Does *anyone* have any suggestions how to deal with chicken pox predominately resident in the scalp and mouth? I can't even put my head on a pillow, and I want to cut all my hair off......
ick.....and naturally being my usual awkward self, I'm allergic to calomine lotion. It wasn't as if my parents didn't *try* to make me catch it when I was a child.  They tried their hardest, but my immune system simply wouldn't co-operate.  ::sigh::
I'm in the middle of my chemistry finals too. hmph. Oh well, who needs chemical equlibria anyway.....
*any* suggestions are wholeheartedly welcome. I'll try almost anything.
hugs
tash

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/