Re: C-Stone 2002

you shower by dipping buckets into a pond and having someone pour them over
you.  You sleep in teepees which are scattered all over the place like some
lost tribe of the Americas.  You eat whatever you can find roaming the open
plain and you must stay from the day the open until the day they close or
else they won't let you in.