Re: Mildly amusing.

--- award winning liesel tarquini
<lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com> wrote:

> though does it still count now that i've quit?

did you quit smoking?!  Good for you!  Although it can
be very fulfilling/addictive, it is very unhealthy.  I
went to a bar for the first time in about two months
the other night and I only took one (small) hit off a
cigarette (non menthol--I LOVE menthol though)and the
next morning, that combined with all the second hand
smoke had me so stopped up and congested, I couldn't
believe it.  I mean it literally took me until the
second day after that to feel better--sheesh!

Cigarette manufacturers are evil--pure evil...

Mark