Re: OTR audience response

I know what you're saying, but I wonder if that's done to an extreme.
I'm sure I read recently where K &/or L said they wished the crowd got
more into it. Sure they don't want flying beer bottles ala "Blues
Brothers," but too much silence from the audience can make for a pretty
sterile environment to perform in. People applaud like crazy. That's
cool. But maybe trying so hard not to break the spell is actually
counterproductive.

Dunno, just thinking out loud.

Nathan