Re: Fitzgeralds show revue

I'm so glad ya'll had a good time. It seriously had to be such an amazing
show...with that playlist! Wow. One of the other guys said it was a slice of
heaven. :) Was it pretty crowded or what? Did they mention when they're
going to record? Anything else I need to know?? :)

Thanks for all the info!(wait, what is your name?)

In awe,
Kylie