Re: Fitzgeralds !!! Who's going ???

Well if I *were* going...I am very short(under 5')...the world IS a land of
giants! :) I have auburn hair just above my shoulders. I have freckles, and
I giggle *alot*. Not hard to miss...or am I? I would probably be wearing
khakis and flip flops and brown glasses. :)

Ya'll thought you were short! :)

I still can't believe I'm missing this show,
Kylie

>What do I look like? ...LOL Well people tell me I look like James Woods
>so I don't know if thats non-descript or not.But if any of you are there
>and you see a guy that looks like James Woods it's me! So come up and say
>hello.I'm pretty sure I know what Michael looks like he worked the table at
>Shuba's. John

Undeniably...Kylie