Re: guitar clarification

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 4/26/02 12:08 AM, quoth the effervescent dustyvolume at yahoo_com at
> dustyvolume at yahoo_com:
>
> >Takemine
>
> Okay. I have to ask because my inner ear won't stop whimpering. How does
> one pronounce this?

I've only ever heard it pronounced tah-kuh-MEE-nee.  (if I could make one of
those upside-down e things that would he instead of the uh) but people who
actually know what they're talking about feel free to correct me :)

Bethany

np: For the Stars

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen