Volume II...

> And I'm with you on the tribute album regrets. Hey
> Bru-say'n'Drew-- when do we start on Volume II?

I've already got a directory made on my computer at home (granted, that is
the EASIEST of the easy parts, but it's a step), and at least a song or two
in there already (not MY song, mind you!). When/if volume II officially
happens, it will be limited to a single disc, methinks. Keep your eyes here
and on www.drewvogel.com (which is, in reality, the center of the universe)
for more information.

I'm glad to work on it, too. But not just yet. Not just yet. Let me continue
selling Volume 1 for a while!

Ysoi, you and Shannon MUST make an appearance on the project. Not a
suggestion; that's a RULE.

-drew