Re: RE: apple juice

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> Oh, apple juice does have its more...recreational uses, you know.
> Don't write it off entirely.

o sure.

now announcing the swim-off in the applejuice marathon.... take your mark

the shot put with apple seeds will take place next door at jonny
applesseed's oprchard. losers will be forced to plant trees  until the
next event.

and please, don't forget to eat them apples up. but put the worms in
specially provided carriers. we want to preserve those little sucker.

hah!

(:

rhys

p.s. i feed them all to my giraffe.

--
Error: Sector not found -- Should I search under the bed? (Y/N)