RE: apple juice

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Julie Storms wrote:

> but what kind of sick?  when i was in the hospital last year, i loved
> it.  never since.  weird.

to which rhys replied:

>>the kind of sick that you are wanting to/feeling like you might puke.
it interacts with the acids in your system.

i hate apple juice.

Like Miss Julie Storms, I had it when I was in the hospital many years ago
and it in fact made me, yark, or as I like to say "Buick" (hey that is the
exact noise you make think about it).  I still have trouble drinking apple
juice even 15+ years later, or apple sauce, same reaction.

More than anyone needed to know?

Out here,
Barry