Re: Guitar Playin Fool...

Sigh.  Pawn shops ought to be regulated by
someone--did I say regulated?  I meant
fire-bombed.(When they screw someone over.). ;)to
anita.

I went to get the guitar.  I had every intention of
getting it.  I mean I know myself pretty well, and I
knew I would give in and get it.  Well, that was
before the jerk behind the counter came into the
picture.

I have some jewelry (yellow gold stuff from the mid
nineties that I never wear anymore).  The jerk says:
"Sorry, the guy yesterday who appraised your trade was
a junior assistant and he didn't know what he was
doing--this is only worth about half what he told
you."  I also got it appraised by the VP of the
company too.  I think you might be appraising it too
low.  And when I told him that, he just handed it back
and said.  "Well, you're entitled to your
opinion--today." I turned away and left.  It makes me
so angry that they think because I've been in there
three times looking at the guitar that they think they
can screw me.  I'll never go back.