Too early

D***!
I got up early to go back to the pawnshop before work
this morning (sorry for those sick of hearing guitar
stories) and I can't seem to spell anything (yeah,
worse than usual).

Anyway,  I'm probably getting the Yamaha--barring any
unseen misfortune.  As best as I can tell from the
internet, it's somewhere around Ca. 1979 or 80, and I
figure if it's still around and in decent shape, it's
had to have been taken care of. Wish me luck.

Oh and BTW, in my last post, I meant to type "C"hain
of fools, and "W"ish it would rain--no apologies about
any other mis-spellings.  I didn't get much sleep last
night.

Mark