Re: midnight oil

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:

> > Which CD?
>
> Colour Moving and Still.
>
> > You definitely made out like gangbusters on that one.  You can't go
> > wrong with Chantal Kreviazuk.
>
> Yes,  I found that out.  I *really* like.  Another is on there for sale
> at $6.99 and I *almost* bought it last night.  :)

Is this the one-disc or two-disc version of the CD?  When the CD was brand
new, it came with a bonus disc that included her covers of John Denver's
'Leaving on a Jet Plane' (from the _Armageddon_ soundtrack), Randy
Newman's 'Feels Like Home' (from the _Dawson's Creek_ soundtrack) and the
Beatles' 'In My Life' (which I believe has never been released on any
other album, but is the theme song to the TV show _Providence_).