norah jones

Hi

Norah Jones does a song with the Dirty Dozen Brass Band on their new CD.
It's called RULER OF MY HEART.  They're joined by Robert Randolph from
North Mississippi Allstars.

Blue Sky Mine is probably my favorite Midnight Oil CD!  I had a cassette
copy and I need to keep my eyes open for a used copy.  Peter Garrett is an
amazingly engaging live performer.  I was in a used record store with a
friend recently and he did a pretty funny impersonation of Peter live.

Patty Griffin was in Ann Arbor Sunday.  The show at the Ark was sold out
but I got to see her short set at Borders Books.  She brought the band out
for four songs and they were amazing.  And I got my CD signed to boot:)

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools