Re: New music

Isn't that the guy who had the Ressurection Band?  If it is, it's him that
sort of is in charge of c-stone.  I heard him preach once, a long time ago
when I was in chicago on a youth service project.  I thought it was good, but
at 13 is anyone really that discriminating?  It was the day before my
birthday, maybe.  So maybe I was just NEARLY 13.
Reminiscing,
Bethany
np: Belle and Sebastian mix

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen