Re: europe

I remember Europe [shudder].  Only because "The Final Countdown" was a huge hit
in Germany in the spring of 1987, when I was living there as an exchange student,
and I *hated* it.  Then the fad passed and I breathed a sigh of relief, but
then I returned home that summer only to find that the song had become a big
hit over here, too, with a few months' delay.  So I had to endure it *twice*.
The horror, the horror...

--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" - Miguel de Unamuno