Re: 80's hairband? (no OtR)

#1 Bon Jovi
#2 Def Leppard
#3 Whitesnake

I'm sorry to tell you all that I was never a fan of any 80s hairbands being that
I was born in the 80s.  I'm educated enough to know what B-sides are, but not to
have fond memories of hairbands.  So sad, I know.  Posted the results on my blog
anyway though :)
Bethany
np: John Mayer _Room for Squares_

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen