Re: 80's hairband? (no OtR)

http://www.selectsmart.com/free/select.php?client=hairband

> I am Europe.  Whietsnake is #2.  I know this is
> probably against all kind of netiquette, but I
> figured that we now know what religion we are, what
> % our slutiness is and this will form the 3rd leg
> of the stool.  Enjoy.

here's what i am...
#1 bon jovi
#2 def leppard

dammit... not bon jovi... i wish i were either extreme
or tesla... i dug both of them...

Dan

np: radiohead - ultimate bsides #4: amnesiacera

=====
+- Galactic Cowboys http://www.dlm.net/gc/ -+
   Pixie Princess Studios:
+-           http://www.pixieprincess.com/ -+