Re: 80's hairband? (no OtR)

In a message dated 4/22/2002 10:01:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov writes:

I am Europe.  Whietsnake is #2.  I know this is probably against all kind of
netiquette, but I figured that we now know what religion we are, what % our
slutiness is and this will form the 3rd leg of the stool.  Enjoy.

I'm Europe too.  Go figure...  But I get Bon Jovi at #2.  My question though is, why don't I remember Europe?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Steve Earle - Sidetracks

...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the "race" of the decent man and the "race" of the indecent man.  -- Viktor Frankl