Re: Have We Been Bad?

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Why do you think there was no MP3 update on the official site for April?
> Hmm.  I'm blaming it mostly on Kylie.  (j/k)

So, what would you want these days for the mp3?

Myself, I'd want:
Rhapsodie with the 3rd verse
What Karin liked to call 'How Does It Feel, Part III'
Green-Clouded Swallowtail

And of course, who wouldn't want to hear their ground-breaking cover of
One Bad Pig's "Pad Thai"?

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)