guitar-playin' coincidence

hello all, in particular kylie,
  kylie and i must be having some sort of crossing of fates, b/c
i, too, am just beginning to learn to play the guitar, and
poughkeepsie is what i'm working on now.  i'm also doing pretty
well on latter days, thanks to the guitar chords on the otr
site.  but it doesn't end there... i, too, got to play around a
bunch of really expensive guitars AND was given three pics by
the music store guy.  eeeerie.  if yours are also pink, yellow,
and purple, kyle, i'm gonna be a lil creeped out.
  even though malone college is sooo close and i prolly won't be
seeing k&l do their thing for a while now, i wasn't there last
night either.  a friend of mine wrote a play & rented out
highland theater in akron for a night... lots of local live
music, too, like racermason & joey beltram.  good stuff...
though i did sort of wish that i was at the otr show.  it was
just one of those unfortunate nights when too many good things
happen at once in different places.
  to those of you who wanted poems, i haven't forgotten about
you & they'll come soon.  my computer has been down so i haven't
been able to access my poetry file.  soon, though.

  does anyone know for sure about the kenyon college concert?

peace out yo.
-=katherine=-

=====
"feel the slip and the grip of grace again"  ~~over the rhine