The listee... (no OTR)

...unemployment trend continues...

As of today, I'm officially job hunting!

It wasn't planned, but I'm not crushed: there've been significant changes in
my office, none of them good, and over the last two months I've come to
positively loathe the job.  I'm (trying hard to keep) looking at this as the
perfect opportunity to move along and find something that suits me better.

For those of you who don't know, I'm in the same sort of field as David:
architectural services; my specialties being corporate space planning and
interior design.

Looking in the Annapolis/Baltimore/DC/NoVA area; the first two are far
preferable to the latter two, but I'd relocate a certain distance for a
really stellar opportunity...

For those of you who had my work email address... don't use it anymore, use
this one instead.  :)

Can't wait to see what's around the corner...
Anita