From: OncleBoo at aol_com [mailto:OncleBoo at aol_com]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 2:50 PM
To: VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Coming Back to Life...

The Drew writes:

Well, in an effort to re-invigorate this list, I'll share this with you... Wendy and I are going to Philadelphia for the purpose of dining (twice) at Masaharu Morimoto's restaurant, MORIMOTO (http://www.morimotorestaurant.com/) in June.

9-11 hours ONE WAY just to eat at a restaurant? HELL YES, when the restaurant belongs to one of the IRON CHEFS.

Stand back.

-drew

Okay, I admit it, I'm jealous?  You happy now?

Out of curiousity, will you be ordering the omakase?  I think that'd definitely be the way to go, if you don't object to the price...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Dead Can Dance - Toward the Within

...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the "race" of the decent man and the "race" of the indecent man.  -- Viktor Frankl