Re: Tongue tied

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Peter T. Chattaway wrote:

> Gee, doesn't it kind of make you wish that Chris Farley had interviewed
> Karin and Linford before he passed on?  :)

"You know when you made all those trading cards for that album that you
did?"

<pause>
<pause>

"That was really cool."

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)