Re: festival of faith and writing

thanks.  :)  I have actually been seeing them around here a TON which is kinda
wierd for me, because I usually have, like, classes here, and there's Karin and
Linford walking around and I don't want to act all like an obsessed fan or
anything even though I may very well be... Sigh.  Oh well.
it is WAY too hot in this dorm.
Bethany

Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> You're not dumb. :) I would have done the same thing...I would have just
> been in awe that Karin freakin Berquist was standing in front of me! I'll
> pee my pants the first time I see them live! :)
>
> Anyhoo...have a good one.
>

> >I'm so dumb.
> >So, today kicks off the fabulous festival of faith and writing and I am
> >a volunteer student committee member, which is pretty exciting, yes I
> >know.  So anyway, I'm feeling a little starstruck becuase I'm seeing all
> >these real writer people just... you know.. around.  And I saw Karin and
> >Linford several times.  I didn't talk to them the first time, because I
> >was scared and then I saw my dad later and told him the story and he
> >said I should talk to them, so later I was sitting on the floor
> >assembling nametags and Karin walked by and I sort of caught her eye and
> >said "I just wanted to tell you that I"m a huge fan of your music" or
> >something equally dumb and she smiled and was like "ooh, thanks" and
> >that was it.  But I wonder if they remember my name from the list?  I'll
> >never know.
> >frenzied, busy, feeling writerish
> >Bethany
> >
> >--
> >~*~*~*~
> >"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah
> >Masen

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen