Re: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

I think that would be me...I know I mentioned seeing them earlier. I
love...love the Sparks. Greg's(sparks) brother and his family go to my
church so they come and do a concert every June. I just seriously love their
music. Esp the latest cd...Live Life. It's like rock/some worship. They have
this awesome song on there called 'Flow'...it's just amazing.
Anyhoo...hopefully I'll be able to make it to Cstone to see them and OtR...I
may die if I don't. :)

Ky

>By the way, who was it that wanted to see the Sparks at C-Stone.  I think
>they are an amazing couple and plan on taking them in too if I'm able to
>attend.
>

>>Can you just buy day tickets or something like that for Cornerstone?? The
>>thing is I'm going on vacation that next week so I dont think I could go
>>for
>>the whole experience. I dont know much about the festival.
>>

>>>--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>

>>>Absolutely!  I can always make time for that.  In fact
>>>I am going to keep a list of people who reply with
>>>interest and what their ideas are.

>>Undeniably...Kylie

Undeniably...Kylie