Re: a tremendous loss

i'm completely overwhelmed by all of you.  i have received so many
wonderful responses...on and off the list....and i can never thank all of
you enough.  tomorrow it will be a month since i lost my dad...since the
world lost a true believer...a man of complete integrity...and so right now
it's all coming back strong again...the pain is too real.  but all of your
words and promises of prayers have comforted and encouraged me.  there was
a song we played at dad's funeral that meant a lot to our family...i don't
know who sings it...it's called "i can only imagine"...and it's about a man
trying to imagine what heaven will be like and what he'd do when he finally
meets his maker....it's been a comfort to visualize my father finally at
peace...asking all those questions about the stars and how all came to be
that he always wanted to know.  he no longer needs to imagine.

anyway...my sincere thanks to all of you.