Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com)

The BBQ sounds like fun but I'll be working and won't
be able to make it...will you eat a carrot for me?

I plan to spend the majority of July 4th afternoon in
the Acoustic Tent...Guess where I'll be on the 5th and
6th. Anyway, it will be fun putting names and faces
together during the fest. Who's palnning to from the
list?

Zayne - counting down to July

--- "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:

> anyway, if at cornerstone she will be at the bbq for
online chatters on july 4th...