RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

Title: RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

>Heh.  Perhaps we need to have a choreographed Listies bum rush
>of listies
>in the back on listies in the front, complete with chair shots,
>enziguiris, springboard 'Stratusfaction' bulldogs and stage-level
>hurricanranas, to scare off everyone else in the front row
>after the show.

I usually just find a place I want to sit and barf on the people sitting there.  They have always left in the past.......plus everyone else gives you a little room.

>Getting the tables,

Turning the tables