Re: My DVD horror story (tape collection from Mars)

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, haley kate wrote:
> my all time favorite movie is white christmas. i am obviously really
> artsy and cool.

Oddly enough, I grew up with Danny Kaye's movies, and _White Christmas_
may very well be the best-known film he ever made, but it's the *only*
film he starred in before 1959 that I have never seen all the way through.

My favorite Kaye film would have to be _The Court Jester_ -- it's in my
all-time top ten list -- but _The Kid from Brooklyn_ is also way up there.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Kaye,+Danny
http://peter.chattaway.com/movies/topten.htm