atlanta, sunday, 4/14

I'm coming! to a venue near you.  My friend, Molly,
and I are driving up to HOTlanta tomorrow morning and
plan on attending the OtR show.  I'd love to say
"hullo" to all the listees present.  Don't know what
I'm wearin'--maybe black?  I'm short, very pale; and
Molly is wearing a beautiful coral ensemble with an
adorable hat.  She's a bit taller than I...but not
much.  We'll be in the company of her very large,
redheaded (long hair) brother, Aaron.  Please say
"hi!" if we cross paths or look faintly like this
description.

<waving!>
-j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor