Re: names (kevin smith) michael tait

Zayne S wrote:
>>yep, that quote did NOT raise my opinion of
>>K-Max at all. I'm not sure if he gave himself
>>a new middle name or not. maybe it's The- -
>>just to make sure people know he's the only
>>one.  this message is mean, kate
>
> Oh but Dear, you have not truly 'experienced'
> Kevin Max until you see him primping and posing
> in your favorite local coffee shop on a regular
> basis.

yeah, i can see Kevin being that way... bandmate
Michael Tait, on the other hand, is a truly nice
guy.  i was down at some hole-in-the-wall bar in
Nashville (it was well below Broadway, that's
all i remember) seeing a hard punk band... i
look over and Michael Tait is sitting right next
to me... we chat for a while, he's really down
to earth...

just by reading/hearing Kevin's poetry, you can
tell that he's snootier... :)

Dan

np: death - symbolic