Live Shows

It's been mentioned before, but not for a while, so I figure it bears
repeating.  There are various OtR shows floating around, some of them
in SHN format.  Furthur (www.furthurnet.com) is a good way for
trading such shows.

Now that that's off my chest...do any fellow listees have shows
besides the 2001-12-05 show?  If so, I'd be glad to host them on a
semi-permanenent high-speed workstation/server at my workplace.  That
way, I can get copies of the shows, *and* provide copies for everyone
else.  If you have any SHN or MP3 shows, I'd be glad to put them up.